Bulgarian Confederation of Innovations
THE BULGARIAN CONFEDERATION OF INNOVATION is a non-profit organization in public benefit, established in 1999.
The founder is Dr. Kamelia Terziyska – Doctor of Economics, longtime lecturer in International Accounting Standards, certified public accountant and registered auditor, active participant in the economic life of the country and winner of numerous awards for outstanding professional and expert achievements.
THE BULGARIAN CONFEDERATION FOR INNOVATION / BCI / IS THE BUILDER OF THE NEW TIME
Our mission is “Building a new world”, namely the creation of new paradigms, new organizations, new systems, new relationships of participants in the processes: investment, production, exchange, consumption.
BCI has specific goals:
- building circles of innovators and like-minded people to help carry out the mission;
- supporting organizations and structures for the implementation of innovations created by teams of the Confederation;
- training of the teams in the respective structures in connection with the innovations;
- organizing events in various industry sectors for exchange of ideas, good business practices and discovery of innovators;
- increasing the competitiveness of the members and organizations – users of the innovations created in the Confederation;
- improving the business climate in the country.
BCI is an active participant in social activities:
- organizes conferences, symposia, seminars and trainings for members and partners from the branch sectors;
- prepares and publishes scientific literature and periodicals for popularization and exchange of innovative activities;
- partners with central and local authorities, organizations, legal entities and individuals;
- cooperates with international organizations;
- assists in securing funds from national and international sources.