AFR NPLE Publications
ACCORDING TO THE ACCOUNTING ACT, NON-PROFIT LEGAL ENTITIES MUST PUBLISH THEIR ANNUAL FINANCIAL STATEMENTS (AFS) BY JUNE 30 NEXT YEAR.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE OPPORTUNITY TO PUBLISH YOUR GFO IN OUR WEBSITE. ONLY BY EMAIL!
We guarantee that your annual financial statements will be fully available for use by stakeholders!
IMPORTANT !!! In 2016, amendments to the Law on Non-Profit Legal Entities were adopted, which created a register of non-profit legal entities at the Registry Agency – the court was replaced by the Registry Agency as a registration authority. This means that anyone who wants to establish a new organization after January 1, 2018 will have to state this in the Registry Agency, and not in court, as it was until now. For all non-profit organizations registered in court as of December 31, 2017, a 3-year period is provided (from January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2020), within which they should be re-registered with the Agency.
Non-profit organizations in public benefit – publish annual financial statements in the Register of Non-Profit Legal Entities at the Registry Agency under the terms and conditions of the Non-Profit Legal Entities Act, by June 30 of the following year.
In order to publish your annual financial statements on our website or Commercial Register, you must send to our e-mail email@example.com:
- Your reports in a form convenient for publication / .pdf /, accompanied by an Annual Activity Report (AAR) under Art. 40, para. 2 of the Law on Non-Profit Legal Entities / if necessary /;
- Data for non-profit organizations:
- Full name of the non-profit organization
- Management address and registered office
- UIC / Bulstat
- A person representing a non-profit organization
- Compiler of report
- Email (to contact you and receive an invoice)
- Contact phone
- The bank border for the paid price of the service – paid in advance by bank transfer
- State fee border – BGN 20 for submitting reports electronically – only for the Commercial Register
- Contact telephone number, for publishing the site, at the client’s request *
- Pay a fee to our bank account and your reports will be published on the site within 48 hours of receiving payment information and submission of reports.
You will receive by E-mail:
- Link to the publication in accordance with the requirements of Art. 38, para. 7 of the Law.
- Invoice for the payment made.
IMPORTANT !!! In case of non-fulfillment of this obligation, solid sanctions are envisaged within the indicated terms.
For more information you can use the form “Make an inquiry” or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +359 2 80 99 740.