Registration and changes in company registration
The registration of a company hides certain specifics, for this reason our team of specialists will fully assist you in preparing the necessary documents, depending on the form of the company you have chosen – Ltd., Ltd., JSC, EAD or other legal organizational form.
The procedure for registration of a company aims at individualization of the trader and his participation in the trade turnover. According to the Bulgarian legislation, a trader is any natural or legal person who by occupation carries out any of the transactions regulated in Art. 1, para. 1 of the Commercial Law. The procedure goes through two main stages:
- Preparation of registration documents
- Submission of documents in the Commercial Register
The main data required for the registration of your company are:
- Name of the company;
- Headquarters and address of management;
- Term of the company, if any;
- Nominal value of one share of the capital;
- Distribution of shares by partners;
- Form of representation – in case the company will be represented by more than one manager, it is necessary to indicate whether they will represent the company together or separately.
The documents prepared, formed and signed by us are submitted to the Commercial Register. When your company is registered, it will receive an official unified identification code (UIC). It is a 9-digit unique identification number of your company, which serves for its identification.
Changes in company registration
The change in the circumstances of a company is a common procedure, so our legal advisors will prepare for you all the necessary documents to make the desired changes in the account of your company. The circumstances related to the change of are subject to entry in the Commercial Register:
- The name of the company;
- Management address;
- Manager of the company;
- The subject of activity of the company;
- Increase / decrease of the company’s capital;
- Transfer of company shares;
- Termination of membership of a partner;
- Admission of new partners;
- Sale / transfer of company shares;
- Sale / transfer of a company.
In case of changes in some of the above circumstances, each person is obliged to declare entry of the circumstances or to submit acts in the Commercial Register within 7 days from the occurrence of the circumstance, unless otherwise provided by law.