Brain Storm Consult offers a wide range of audit services to meet your needs throughout the year. Planning, implementation and reporting comply with the requirements of International Standards on Auditing and applicable national law. In carrying out our audit engagement, our team is guided by the ethical principles enshrined in the International Code of Ethics for Professional Accountants, including but not limited to: integrity, confidentiality, professional competence and conduct.
- Independent financial audit of annual financial statements in accordance with International Standards on Auditing (ISA);
- Internal audit;
- Audit with special purpose (of certain objects, reports, control and accounting systems, of conditions under contracts);
- Risk assessment and management recommendations;
- Review of the internal control system;
- Limited review of financial statements;
- Implementation of agreed procedures of reports on various projects financed with special funds;
- Inspections in connection with the transformation of commercial companies under Chapter XVI of the Commercial Law;
- Thematic inspections of sites at the discretion of the management / owners;
- Certification of forecast financial information;
- Audit of projects funded by European Union programs, international financial organizations and others.
For more information you can use the form “Make an inquiry” or write to us at email@example.com or contact us at +359 2 80 99 740.