Brain Storm Consult always strives to develop its portfolio of services to offer its clients up-to-date business opportunities and effective solutions. We do not stop optimizing our processes and keeping up with the times and its economic challenges. That is why we are ready to stand by you and your business again to offer the best we are capable of.
Brain Storm Consult in partnership with Getzov and Partners Consultants EOOD, provide consulting services and support under the measures for financing with European and national funds. We can also provide full assistance in the procedures for applying for financial support in the context of COVID-19.
The services we can offer together are preparation, coordination, management, reporting of projects financed by the Structural European Funds, the European Social Fund, the international grant programs and the external donor funds.
Our main goal is to offer comprehensive customer service at the required professional level and together to achieve the desired results. That is why the individual approach and decisions are the basis of our business.
How can we be useful to you:
Consulting, feasibility study and development of projects funded by EU funds and other donor programs:
- Advising on funding opportunities from European Union programs and other donor programs, identifying the most attractive and suitable for clients;
- Preparation of a concept for the financing opportunities, in accordance with the conditions of the financing program, and the specific needs of the clients;
- Feasibility studies related to identifying the eligibility and scope of the investment according to the requirements of the funding program and assessing the funding potential;
- Development of a project, including elaboration of application forms, application forms, declarations according to samples and review for compliance of the accompanying and accompanying documentation;
Development of a business plan and financial analyzes;
- Submission of the Project in the Information System for management and monitoring of EU funds in Bulgaria 2020 (UMIS 2020) or in the respective information module of the financing program;
- Providing technical assistance and consultations in the process of preparation and evaluation of the Project, and if necessary preparation of additional documents to eliminate incompleteness, irregularities and ambiguities in the project documentation, in case of a recommendation from the contracting authority and the Evaluation Committee;
Coordination, management and reporting of projects funded by EU funds and other donor programs:
- Carries out the process of coordination, administration, reporting and overall implementation of the project activities, in accordance with the provisions set out in the Grant Agreement;
- Monitors and implements the approved schedule for implementation of activities and payments under the project;
- Monitors and implements the schedule for conducting tender procedures for selection of a public procurement contractor;
- Prepares documentation for conducting tender procedures for determining public procurement contractors, according to the requirements of Decree № 160 of the Council of Ministers of 01.07.2016 for determining the rules for reviewing and evaluating tenders and concluding contracts in the selection procedure with a public invitation from beneficiaries of grants from the European Structural and Investment Funds, procedures under CMD 118, PPL, PPZOP, PRAG regulation, etc;
- Carries out procedures for selection of public procurement contractors, preparation of opinions, declarations, letters, protocols, contracts and carries out subsequent control and protection of the procedures before the financing body;
- We prepare requests for advance, interim and final payment within the project and preparation of the accompanying documentation required by the provisions of the Grant Agreement;
- We prepare opinions, documents and additional information in connection with the implementation of the Project;
- We communicate and correspond with the Managing Authority of the respective program;
- We monitor compliance with the requirements for publicity and information in accordance with the provisions of the Grant Agreement;
- We consult the Beneficiary in the overall implementation of the project activities, according to the concluded Grant Agreement.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact us. You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as contact us at +359 2 80 99 740.
- 1729 Sofia 1A “Mladost”, building 505A, entry 2.
- +359 2 80-99-740