PURSUANT TO THE ACCOUNTANCY ACT, NON-PROFIT LEGAL ENTITIES MUST PUBLISH THEIR ANNUAL FINANCIAL STATEMENTS (AFS) BY 30 JUNE OF THE FOLLOWING YEAR.
BENEFIT FROM THE OPPORTUNITY TO PUBLISH YOUR AFS ON OUR WEBSITE. ONLY BY E-MAIL!
We guarantee that your annual financial statements will be absolutely accessible for use by the interested parties!
IMPORTANT!!! In 2016 the Non-Profit Legal Entities Act was amended, whereby a register of non-profit legal entities was created at the Registry Agency – the court was replaced by the Registry Agency as a registration authority. This means that anyone willing to establish a new organization, as of 1 January 2018 would have to declare that at the Registry Agency and not in court, as it was before. For all non-profit legal entities entered in the court as of 31 December 2017, a 3-year period is envisaged (from 1 January 2018 to 31 December 2020), within which they should re-register at the Agency.
Non-profit legal entities for the public benefit – they publish their AFS in the Register of non-profit legal entities at the Registry Agency under the terms and conditions of the Non-Profit Legal Entities Act by 30th June of the following year.
In order for us to publish your AFS on our website or in the Trade Register, you must send to our e-mail: email@example.com:
- Your statements in a format convenient for publishing /.pdf/, accompanied by Annual report on the activity (Annual Tax Return) pursuant to Art. 40, Par. 2 of the Non-Profit Legal Entities Act (if necessary);
- Details about NPLE:
- Full name of NPLE
- Seat and registered address
- Person representing NPLE
- Compiler of the statements
- Email (for contact with you and receipt of invoice)
- Telephone number
- Pay-in slip issued by a bank for payment of the service – advance payment by bank transfer
- Pay-in slip for the state fee (BGN 20) for electronic submission of statements – only for the Trade Register
- Contact telephone number, to be published on the website, at the client’s discretion*
Pay the fee to our bank account and your statements will be published on the website within the next 48 hours following receipt of the payment information and provision of the statements.
You will receive by e-mail:
- A link to the publication in compliance with the requirements of Art. 38, Par. 7 of the Accountancy Act;
- An invoice for the payment.
IMPORTANT!!! In case of failure to perform this obligation within the specified timelines, serious sanctions are envisaged.
For more information you can use the form “Submit inquiry” or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +359 2 80 99 776;