The acceptance of projects under the procedure for small enterprises with a turnover of over BGN 500,000 is already open
On February 22, 2021, the acceptance of projects under the procedure for small enterprises started: BG16RFOP002-2.089 “Support for small enterprises with a turnover of over BGN 500,000 to overcome the economic consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic” of the Operational Program “Innovation and Competitiveness” 2014 -2020
The maximum assistance for grand under it is in the amount of BGN 50,000.00.
Deadline for application – March 15, 2021.
The eligible candidates are:
- Legal entities or Sole proprietors registered under the Commercial Act or the Cooperatives Act, which have two completed financial years (2018 and 2019), within which they have carried out economic activity;
- Enterprises that meet the requirements for a SMALL enterprise according to the Law on Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (with a staff of 10 to 49 employees for at least the last two financial years);
- They have realized a turnover for 2019 equal to or exceeding BGN 500,000.00 (five hundred thousand);
- They have registered for a total of three months, chosen by them in the period from 01.02.2020 to the month preceding the month of application, an arithmetic average n decrease in turnover of at least 20%, compared to the arithmetic average turnover for the same three months for 2019.
Important: The projects under this procedure will go through competitive selection and evaluation, and the financial indicators for 2019 and 2018 of the applicant will be evaluated through the follow indicators financial ratios:
– Profitability of the EBITDA ratio;
– Coefficient of tax expenses in relation to the realized tax revenues.
More information about the measure can be found here.
It is important for us to be responsible and empathetic to our partners. Therefore, do not hesitate to contact us for individual consultation and professional assistance. For more information you can use the form “Make an inquiry” or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as contact us at +359 2 80 99 776.